Keeper Experience and Animal Encounter Important Info
What I need to know
- Animal Encounters start at 11.00am. Silver and Gold Keeper Experiences start at 2.00pm.
- All Keeper Experiences and Animal Encounters should be pre-booked at least 30 days in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Good footwear/wellies and other suitable clothing required for variable weather conditions i.e. waterproof coat, fleece, sunhat, sun cream, etc.
- Times available may vary depending on staffing, animal husbandry and seasonal restrictions.
- Full payment to be made upon booking any experiences.
- All participants under 18 years old must to be accompanied by a supervising adult who is present throughout the experience.
- Gift Vouchers are available for Experiences and Encounters, which are valid for 12 months from date of issue and are non-extendable or refundable.
- A Gift Voucher is non-transferable and cannot be used as a Raffle Prize. Bookings for Keeper Experiences and and Animal Encounters are available all year round and times can be discussed when booking.
- Gift packs include a certificate, a t-shirt or baseball cap to take home and all day entry to the park for the Keeper Experience/ Animal Encounter person and accompanying adult (if applicable).
Sign up to our newsletter
Join our mailing list in order to keep up to date with Zoo news and special offers.