Terms & Conditions for Keeper Experiences and Animals Encounters at Battersea Park Children's Zoo
- All keeper experience and encounter participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult throughout the whole experience.
- Only 1 accompanying adult included in cost for participants under 18 years of age.
- Any additional guests (such as people who are not sharing the actual experience) should pay entry on the day (maximum two participants plus 2 accompanying adults allowed).
- Full payment is required on booking a Keeper Experience or Animal Encounter.
- In the rare event of unforeseen circumstances, we may be unable to guarantee that a pre-arranged experience or encounter will be available on the day of your visit. However, we’ll do our best to match the experience with your particular interests and to make it special.
- Experiences and encounters also include a full-day admission to the park for the participant on the day of the activity.
- If participants cancel a Zoo Keeper Experience or Animal Encounter fewer than 5 working days prior to the visit there is a 50% cancellation charge.
- Should we cancel your Zoo Keeper Experience or Animal Encounter fewer than 5 working days before the due date, you will be offered a full refund or the option to reschedule.
- The experience or encounter cannot be transferred and is non-refundable.
- The zoo keeper experience or encounter must not be used as a raffle prize or similar.
- Waiver of liability – Battersea Park Children’s Zoo does not accept liability for any person or body loss, injury or property damage from any action or cause whatsoever undertaken at the park. Participants and guests must abide by staff instructions. It is a condition of participation that guests observe all warning signs, do not venture over safety barriers and do not enter the Zoo’s off-limit areas, unless instructed and supervised by staff.
- Participants must be in reasonably good health, physically fit and agile.
- Any health concerns should be discussed before booking.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to inform us of any medical conditions which may affect his/her safety during the experience day.
- Please contact us to discuss any special requirements.
Sign up to our newsletter
Join our mailing list in order to keep up to date with Zoo news and special offers.